Thinking of applying to University of Manchester? Here are the top 5 things you need to know!
Thinking about applying to a good university has always been a thought in all our minds, but if you are asking the question “is this the right one?” this article is written for you.
- The University of Manchester offers over 1000-degree programmes across the business, science, humanities, and engineering departments.These programmes include bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, foundation courses, PhDs and MBAs.
- Easy to get into? Even though most courses require grades in the region of AAA-ABB at A-level, many courses do make lower offers so it's worth checking your desired course in the prospectus.
- Cheap to live there? Wallet-friendly with private rents starting around £100 a week.
- Transport links: Plenty of roads, excellent bus routes, cycling lanes on major routes and two mainline railway stations- Manchester Piccadilly for London and the South, and Manchester Victoria for almost everywhere else.
- Nightlife: Huge Students' Union at the heart of the campus. The Academy attracts top bands, while the area offers Great clubbing scene with venues to suit all tastes.
Çeviri: Yiğit Köz