Oguz Kaan Kısa · March 11, 2021
The NPower program was established in Nigeria with the aim of improving efficiency through skills development and the sharing and acquisition of valuable knowledge for economic and social development.
This plan is structured in some way. Participants are trained in a variety of areas that will help them to build a successful career and find a job. Participants demonstrate practical skills as well as basic knowledge to which they are exposed and participate in progressive innovation. Established to diversify the economy, the program also runs postgraduate and non-graduate packages targeting the unemployed.
- N-Power Agro - Those who have been trained are said to offer consultancy services to farmers across the country under this platform. Working with the country's Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, people here are expected to disseminate useful information that will increase agricultural activity.
- N-Power Tax - This program is designed to encourage taxpayers and enable them to disclose their correct income voluntarily.
- N-Power Health - This recruitment turns its young graduates into an army of 500,000 NPower Volunteers. These graduates will help develop and improve healthcare services in the community. They will provide care to members of the community.
- N-Power Teach - Here, qualified graduates are recruited to make meaningful technological contributions towards the revitalization of the education sector.
- N-Power Tech Hardware - This part of the NPower Nigeria program powers the ICT Industry at least 10,000 computing device technicians. The program will train and facilitate selected technicians to empower the appliance service and manufacturing industry. In addition, the program will help increase local capacity to service and manufacture mobile phones, tablets, computers and other related devices.
Learning and implementing each required project that will help every participant participating in the program to create or find jobs through modular programs. Moreover, by the end of the program, the country is expected to train thousands of talented people in various fields and thus diversify the country's economic wealth.
1. Age: N-Power is only open to people between 18 and 35 years old.
2. Interest: Candidates who want to enroll in N-Power are expected to show a genuine interest in the fields of activity they prepare.
3. Qualification: Those who wish to participate in the program may have the following educational qualifications from the National Universities Commission (NUC) approved educational institution - Higher National Diploma (HND), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) and Bachelor's degree.
4. Successful tests: This is very important as only those who have performed excellent on recruitment tests are given the opportunity to participate in the program.
5. Willing to push himself/herself out of his/her comfort zone: N-Power was created primarily to reduce youth unemployment, so if you need to be part of the train, you must be willing to use extra miles in all collisions.
6. Enthusiasm and the ability to demonstrate an ability to make the most of all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
N-Power Recruitment Process
Recruitment at NPower depends only on the program you want to attend. Regardless of this fact, there are some basic things you should know.
- Active phone number
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- Carefully compiled CV
- Correct name registration
- Bank verification number
- Passport data
- Qualification degree.
- Go to the N-Power official website portal.npower.gov.ng.
- Choose from three categories - N-Power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer Corps, or N-power build. On this platform, you will see related programs to choose from.
- After making your selection, the "Apply now" icon will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- After completing the steps mentioned above, you will be directed to the page where you can access the application form.
- Take the time to read and fill in all the blank fields including attaching requested documents such as passport, CV, degree qualification certificate and others.
With N-Power you will receive a confirmation if you have successfully completed your logo Within the next few days you will receive a letter in your email address, which is also expected to find your pre-election status.
Once your pre selection is successful, you are one step away from joining the program. Finally, you will receive a congratulatory letter from NPower; The letter will inform you that you are eligible for the program and will guide you on what to do next.