Oguz Kaan Kısa · April 28, 2021
Today, China is one of the fastest growing countries in both economics and science. A country that has achieved its annual target by allocating 4% of its national product to education in 2012. In addition, they are currently investing 250 billion dollars a year in their "human capital" projects, which aim to close the gap between the educated part of the society and those who work as workers in the countryside, and include young people migrating from rural areas to cities for education.
The number of colleges and universities in China has doubled in the last 10 years, reaching 2,409. The country's next 5-year plan focuses on development priorities similar to the western world. Many Chinese universities are also working to develop technologies that will increase competition with the West.
Tsinghua University is the best university in China and even one of the few best universities in Asia. The university serves 14 faculties and 56 departments. Faculties can be listed as Science, Engineering, Humanities, Law, Medicine, History, Philosophy, Economics, Management, Education and Art Faculties. Tsinghua, one of China's most renowned universities, has become an important institution for promoting talent and scientific research. Around 33,000 students study at the University, including 2,600 international students. University is one of the members of the C9 League, an Ivy League-like association in America. A course to improve students' Chinese (Mandarin) grammar and proficiency is offered at the university on a term or annual basis. Courses can be started in the spring and autumn season. Optional morning or afternoon courses are available. In many dormitories on the school campus, you can stay in single or double rooms by paying daily fees.
Tsinghua University, like other Chinese universities, has a long one-month (January-February) winter break and a two-month summer vacation. While the language programs may vary, the education lasts 4 years for each individual who wants to study undergraduate. The duration of education can vary between 5 or 6 months, depending on the departments selected. You can take language programs as 1 term (4-6 months) or weekly programs (1-8 weeks). Undergraduate studies usually take place in February. Education and accommodation fees are much more affordable in China than in developed countries. However, students who want to study in China also need to know a certain level of Chinese.
1. The modest and tasty food. It costs you under 2 dollars to appreciate a dining corridor feast with flavors from everywhere in China. On the off chance that you pay like 30 dollars, you get a nice supper in an eatery for a gathering of two.
2. Consistently, you have a decent choice of shows, execution, motion pictures accessible inside grounds. They are proficient entertainers, however it's modestly evaluated because of the sponsorship from Gov.
3. Quick web and Wifi all over. Tsinghua is snared with the passage to the ebb and flow China Education Research Internet (CERNET).
4. Understudies are truly kind-hearted. You could feel that they are straightforward and nice in light of the fact that the majority of their secondary educational time has been on investigation. They are very friendly. You can even invite them to dance with you.
1. Beijing is colossal. You need to take metros to go anyplace and it requires in every case over one hour to get to some famous spots.
2. You need to ride a bike to go anywhere on the grounds, which implies you were unable to talk and chill with your companion in transit back from class. All things considered, assuming you need to do as such on a bicycle, look out for the traffic.
3. The college is a piece geeky. So get ready for some geeky folks like anyplace in MIT and Caltech.
4.Air quality is quite bad. It is a big problem but it’s getting much better nowadays.