Oguz Kaan Kısa · March 5, 2021
Founded in 1877, the University of Manitoba has 140,000 alumni in 137 countries. Today, the University of Manitoba, which provides undergraduate and graduate education to 29,000 students, is among the most prestigious universities in Canada. Manitoba University, which has received many awards at the doctoral level in Canada for the last 10 years, is a good choice for students who want to study at universities in the world rankings. The University of Manitoba is also known for being the first university on the west coast.
- The University of Manitoba has produced more Rhodes Scholarships than any other university in Western Canada. Student success is evident everywhere, from kinesiology students who achieve the highest success rate in Canadian certification exams to pharmacy students who are number one in undergraduate exams.
- Students of the University of Manitoba not only receive world-class education from award-winning professors and researchers, but also gain the opportunity to work alongside these wonderful minds by gaining undergraduate-level research experience.
- They have groundbreaking research in nanotechnology, functional foods and nutraceuticals, HIV / AIDS and climate change. The research meets the industry in the Smartpark Research and Technology Park, which hosts the newest companies, all of which are partners with the university.
- The Bison sports program is a source of great pride at the University of Manitoba. The Bison men's soccer team, the last winners of the Vanier Cup, is just one example in a diverse athletic program that includes hockey, volleyball, basketball and soccer, and has 14 national championships.
- They want their students to be successful, and success starts with making the right choices. The student-focused first-year program (University 1) provides a flexible learning environment for students to explore their interests and the variety of academic options available at their university.
- The University of Manitoba is among the most prestigious research universities in Canada and the world.
- After graduation, students can easily find jobs in their fields.
- You will study at one of Canada's most prestigious schools and gain immigration status.
- You will have an amazing experience with their campus life.
- Minimum 80% high school GPA
- IELTS 6.5
- 3.00 minimum college GPA
- IELTS 6.5
If you cannot meet the requirements for undergraduate education, you can join the University 1 program, a special program offered by the University of Manitoba. The feature of this program is that students who cannot receive direct admission start at university 1 again. Students do not choose a department in their first year and decide on their departments in the second year. The biggest advantage here is to be accepted with a lower grade point average and at the same time to graduate without wasting a year or time. In addition, there is no difference in the program fee.
- 70% GPA
Although the University of Manitoba is among the best schools, it is also a very advantageous university with the scholarships it provides. Students who complete the first semester or first year of their education with a good GPA can apply for a scholarship.
Approximate tuition for Canadian /
Approximate tuition for international student
Agriculture - diploma
Architecture (Environmental Design)
School of Art
School of Art - diploma
Environment, Earth, and Resources
Kinesiology and Recreation Management
The University of Manitoba has its own dormitory accommodation. The accommodation price varies between $ 7.400-13.800 per year. There are options with and without meals in the school and students can choose as they wish. It also supports students who do not want to stay on the University of Manitoba campus. Homestay accommodation with families with whom the school has been working for many years or the option of renting a house in homes around the school are offered to students.
The school's application dates are open between September and March. In case there is a quota, it is evaluated for applications made later. Especially senior high school and university senior students are required to apply early and get pre-acceptance. In this way, students can present their diplomas after graduation and convert conditional acceptance into normal acceptance.