Oguz Kaan Kısa · Aug. 2, 2021
This technological institution is located in the Cambridge area of Boston, Massachusetts, and is recognized for its engineering and economics achievements. According to recent research, MIT alumni who have lived in the United States since 2014 have started over 30,000 active businesses, resulting in the creation of 4.6 million employment. With all of this in mind, we can easily conclude that "MIT Country" is the world's tenth largest economy. MIT is committed to being the best in the world at math, physics, and engineering, but it also offers exceptional degrees in architecture, humanities, management, and social sciences. A varied, supportive campus atmosphere, as well as a superb student body and sports facilities, demonstrate that this institution is about more than simply academics.
This school's campus, which has great architecture, is situated in a very lovely setting. The school boasts a unique location, directly on the banks of the Charles River. The Cambridge neighborhoods around MIT include a mix of high-tech firms occupying both contemporary office and industrial buildings, as well as socioeconomically varied residential areas. Being close to a metro station is also a significant benefit. Aside from that, the fact that it was founded in a student city like Boston adds to the appeal for people who come to study here. With the events on campus and the beauty of Boston, you can be confident that you will have a fantastic university experience.
- Great Dome
- Stata Center
- MIT Museum
- MIT Media Lab
- List Visual Arts Center
- Swimming Pools
Off-Campus Housing for Renting. And There are several choices for members of the MIT community who choose to reside off campus. Given that the majority of MIT Residential Students live on campus, you will find living here to be a highly pleasurable experience. You will also be able to take use of catering services here. Choose this option to live on campus with other students and participate in the vibrant campus life.
This institution, which gets over 4,000 international applications each year, accepts around 150 international students each year.
- Reference letters
- TOEFL score (IELTS is not accepted)
- Letter of Intent
- SAT and ACT score
One of the most important aims of this institution is to prepare pupils as much as possible for social life. They have a structure in place that allows pupils to study while having fun, no matter how hard or tough the courses are. You will fully understand the benefits of studying in a student city such as Boston, and you will not be left behind in cultural and athletic activities at this institution where you will receive the greatest education. In addition, there are several student clubs and organizations. Furthermore, the student life on campus is extremely vibrant.
- Apollo 11 Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, ScD 1963 (Aero and Astro)
- Former UN Secretary General Kofi Annan, SM 1972 (Administration)
- President of Colombia 1986-1990 Virgilio Barco Vargas, SB 1943 (Civil Engineering Department)
- Former Federal Reserve Bank chairman Ben Bernanke, PhD 1979 (Economics)
- Physicist Nobel laureate Richard Feynman, SB 1939 (Physics)
- Economics Nobel laureate Paul Krugman, PhD 1977 (Economics)
- Biologist, philanthropist Katherine Dexter McCormick, SB 1904 (Biology)
- Challenger astronaut and physicist Ronald McNai, PhD 1976 (Physics)
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, SB 1975 (Architecture), SM 1976 (Management)
- Architect IM Pei, BArch 1940 (Architecture)
- Global Education and Career Development (GECD)
It helps MIT students achieve lifelong success through career services, global experiences, and connections with graduate schools and employers. The school helps you with advice from the MIT Ombuds Office.
- Graduate Female MIT (GWAMIT) Mentoring Program
Matching system with successful female professors and alumni and graduate women who can provide professional or personal advice.
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
The program for graduate students in the sciences that you can use to explore career opportunities and set goals to pursue the career path that best suits you.
- Career Development Handbook
The GECD guide for all things career planning, academic pathways and job searching
- Global Career Opportunities
It offers guidance and resources to help you explore and find global career opportunities that match your interests and ideas in preparing for and applying for jobs abroad.
- MIT is ranked No. 1 among world universities.
- In the field of architecture, MIT is ranked first in the world.
- MIT has been ranked as the best institution in the world for social sciences.
- For the Arts & Humanities, MIT is ranked among the top three institutions in the world.
- It is a true honor to attend this institution, where the most cutting-edge teaching methods are used.
- All of their faculties and campuses employ environmentalist approaches.
- They go to great lengths to ensure that you have a positive student experience.
- MIT is dedicated to providing its students with an education that combines rigorous academic study with the thrill of discovery, as well as the support and intellectual encouragement of the campus community.
- This school has produced many of the world's most influential people.
- Many of the graduates have won awards.